Club Mudgee evacuated

Club Mudgee was evacuated this morning, due to an electrical fire in the administration office.

All patrons and staff were forced to evacuate the building to the bowls club car park at the rear of the club.

Fire crews attended the scene on the corner of Perry Street and Mortimer Street, identifying the electrical fire.

Patrons and staff had to wait for around half an hour outside while an electrician fixed the wiring problem.

Club Mudgee is now back to normal service.

Smartphone
Tablet - Narrow
Tablet - Wide
Desktop