Max Potential is seeking community minded people to support young adults on a transformational leadership development program from February 2018.
“This is your opportunity to empower local young adults whilst develop yourself professionally and personally,” Max Potential organiser Damian Walsh said.
“Be part of a well respected program as it moves into its twelve year in the Mudgee region in 2018.”
Applications are now open for community members to coach young adults 16-17 (in years 10 and 11) to lead them-self, lead others and leave a legacy in their community.
The commitment to the program over six months includes:
- Two coach training days - develop an empowering communication framework and transferable coaching and personal development skills
- Three half day group workshops
- Eight one hour coaching sessions with a young adult helping them develop personal leadership while reaching their goals and serving the community
- Four individual coaching sessions with an executive coach based on your personal development goal
- One day concluding workshop and celebration showcase.
“This is also a great way to network in and support your local community,” Mr Walsh said.
An information session will be held at Club Mudgee on Monday, October 23 at 6pm.
More information can be found online at maxpotential.com.au.