The Dawn service will be held at 6am in Robertson Park.
Those taking part in the Anzac Day march are asked to requested to be in formation by 10.15am in front of the Mudgee Soldiers’ Club (Club Mudgee), Mortimer Street.
The Commemoration Service will commence at 11am in Robertson Park.
The public is invited to attend both services.
Ex-service and serving personnel are invited to a reunion dinner at the Mudgee Soldiers’ Club at 12.30pm.
The Dawn service will start at 6am at the cenotaph in Anzac Park.
Ex-service personnel are then invited to the RSL for breakfast.
The march will form outside the NSW Fire and Rescue Station beginning at 10.30am.
The route the march will take is down Herbert Street into Mayne Street then into Medley Street to Anzac Park. The Commemoration Service will commence at 11am.
After the service, members and their guests are invited to lunch at the RSL.
The Dawn service will be held at 5.30am at the War Memorial adjacent to the Memorial Hall.
The Commemorative service will be held at the Memorial Hall at 11am.
There will be no Rylstone march.
The Dawn service will be held at 6.30am at the memorial outside the Community Hall.
The service will also be broadcast live on community radio, KRR 98.7FM.
The march in Kandos will assemble at the Rotunda in Angus Avenue at 10.30am will commence at 10.45am marching to the Community Hall.
Ex-service personnel, national servicemen, reserve forces and serving defence force members are invited to join the local sub-branch members in the march.
The Commemorative service will be held in the Community Hall at 11am.
- Dawn Service at the Cenotaph, 6am.
- March assembles at the RSL before setting off for Coolah Central School, 10.30am
- Anzac Commemoration Service, Coolah Central School Hall, 11am.
- Dawn Service at the War Memorial, 6am.
- Anzac Service at the War Memorial, 11am.
- Non-denominational Service at the Bowling Club, 11.30am.
- An Anzac Day service will be held at the Hargraves Memorial at 8am, followed by breakfast.