A man will appear in court today after being charged with drug offences in Mudgee.
According to a release from Police Media, 'In October 2018 officers attached to Orana Mid-Western Police District launched Strike Force Keryn, targeting the supply of crystal methylamphetamine in the Mudgee township.'
At about 10.30am yesterday Thursday, 11 July, officers executed a search warrant on a home in Faucett Drive, Mudgee following investigations.
It is alleged officers seized 1.2 grams of crystal methylamphetamine, along with multiple items indicative of the supply of prohibited drugs.
A man, aged 36, was arrested and taken to Mudgee Police Station where he was charged with 117 offences, including:
- Supply prohibited drug, small quantity (x101)
- Supply indictable quantity of prohibited drug
- Supply indictable and commercial quantity of prohibited drug (x8)
- Supply prohibited drug on an ongoing basis (x5)
- Take part supply prohibited drug, indictable and commercial quantity
- Possess prohibited drug
He was refused bail to appear before Mudgee Local Court today, Friday, July 12.
Want more Mudgee news? Sign up for our free newsletter