RURAL crime police are calling for information from the public following the loss of cattle from a property near Illford.
Orana Mid-Western Police District investigators from Mudgee say the stock were on a property on Brogans Creek Road at Clandulla.
The 10 cattle that police are looking for include:
- 3 x Murray grey cows (white cow seven years old, black cow five years old, and a brown cow two years old)
- 1 x brown steer, two years old
- 1 x brown cow, six-year-old (no calf)
- 1 x heifer, two years old
- 4 x calves, two black and two brown
State rural crime co-ordinator Detective Inspector Cameron Whiteside said the cattle were last seen by the owner on April 7.
"It is believed they walked through a damaged fence into a quarry area on Brogans Road," he said.
Detective Inspector Whiteside has called on anyone who can assist, or anyone who might know the location of the stock, to contact the rural crime investigator at Mudgee Police Station on 6372 8530 or Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.
MAP: The location of Brogans Creek Road, Clandulla