If you would like to promote your event, send us an email.
Cherry picking at Roth Family Orchard
Cherry season opens this Sunday (Nov 28) at Roth Family Orchard, Eurunderee.
Open for visitors to pick their own cherries most mornings from 7:30am until December 19 (weather dependent).
Mudgee locals can book in for a weekday special by using the code MUDG2850.
Bookings and details at roth.net.au
Mega craft markets
Art and Crafts Gallery Mudgee is having their annual Market Day on Saturday 27 November2021 - 9am to 2pm. There will be a BBQ by the Mudgee Veterans.
The Mudgee Woodworkers will be in attendance together with lots of other stalls on the day. This will be combined with our Art and Craft Gallery Mudgee, open daily as usual 9am to 4pm. It is a very large gallery with local handmade Artisan work. Lots of Art all mediums, woodwork, ceramics, some pottery, knitting, textiles, stationary, journals, pyrographed work, jewellery, and much much more. Great place to buy gifts, and certainly plenty to choose from.
Always FREE ENTRY
Christmas Carols are back on
The Mudgee Showground Carols will return on December 11 much to the delight of locals who are yearning for Christmas cheer. Due to COVID-19, the annual event did not take place in 2020, making this year's instalment highly anticipated.
People aged 16 and over who attend the event are required to be fully vaccinated which will be assessed upon entry.
Patrons are encouraged to bring chairs or blankets for seating and water to wash down any food purchased from the multiple vendors, or to soothe throats after singing carols. Santa is expected to arrive around 5pm before carols commence at 7pm. Fireworks will close the show at 9pm. Entry to the event will be via Nicholson Street with gates opening at 4pm.
Perfectly Sorted hosts inaugural open day in Mudgee
Home styling studio Perfectly Sorted is encouraging locals and visitors to Mudgee to shop local at its inaugural open day ahead of Christmas, with plenty of stylish treasures to be snapped up.
The must-visit store will welcome customers with an afternoon of bargains and nibbles from 3:30pm until 7pm on Friday, November 26 at 87 Lions Drive, Mudgee.
Shoppers will be able to save 20 per cent storewide from Perfectly Sorted's array of products which includes home decor, lighting, furniture, cushions, art, mirrors, and tableware.
They can also purchase Perfectly Sorted's ex-styling for sale products at heavily reduced prices.
Customers will also have the chance to win a $500 lucky door gift voucher to spend in-store with the winner being drawn the following Monday.
The golden girls return
After a sellout show earlier this year in February, multi golden guitar winners, Amber Lawrence and Catherine Britt are bringing their Love and Lies Tour back to Mudgee for a special twilight Saturday Night concert at Augustine. On Saturday December 4, join the girls, plus local opening artist Klancie Freebody - for an amazing night of song, stories and laughs.
It's that time of year again!
The Gulgong pop-up markets will be on this Saturday (November 27) at the Gulgong Bowling Club from 9am-1pm.
Mudgee Arts and Crafts market
Why not start your Christmas shopping off with a visit to the Mudgee Arts and Crafts Christmas market this Saturday?
With lots of different items on display, there's a gift for everyone.
- When: Saturday, November 27 from 9:00am - 2:00pm
- Where: Mudgee Railway Station
- Contact: 6372 2822
Mudgee Wine and Food Month
Finishing up Mudgee Wine and Food Month is Go Grazing where you sit down for a native dinner prepared by Indigiearth's Sharon Winsor.
- When: Saturday, November 27, 7:00pm - 10:00pm
- Where: Craigmoor Wines
- Cost: $180
- Tickets: Click here
Bathurst Art Fair
The Bathurst Art Fair is set to go digital this year, with a feast of artwork by regional artists presented in an online display this November.
Artists from across the region including Mudgee have entered works.
All artworks will be available for purchase online with prices suitable for a range of budgets.
The Mudgee Cup is the premier race meet in the local race calendar.
The event is scheduled for December 3.
Further information will be provided closure to the date.
Mudgee Farm Walks
Mudgee Fine Foods have created a way for people to explore farms all while learning the process of olive oil production, free-range pork, vegetables, vineyards, fig orchards and a working winery.
Two farms are chosen each month for farm walks where participation meet the farmer, ask questions and are shown the stages of production.
- When: Sunday, December 19, 2021, 9:00am - 12:00pm, Sunday, January 16, 2022, 9:00am - 12:00pm
- Where: Various locations
- Costs: $15-$35
- Tickets: click here
Melinda Schneider LOVE SONGS
Melinda Schneider will perform her two hour production, LOVE SONGS featuring some of her hit tunes and all-time favourite songs from fellow artists.
- When: February 5, 2022 from 7.30pm to 9.30pm
- Where: Prince of Wales Opera House, Gulgong
- Cost: $60
- Tickets: 123tix.com.au
People Leadership Series
Business Mudgee and Pearl Daly-Swords of the Centre for Executive Development (CED) will host a People Leadership series.
The two hour workshop will focus on mindset, tools, skillset and business topics.
- Event dates: February 9, March 16, April 6, May 4, May 18 from 12pm to 2pm
- Cost: $250 each course
- Tickets: 123tix.com.au
Tour de OROC 2021
Tour de OROC 2021 is a biennial charity event, raising funds for the Macquarie Home Stay patient accommodation facility.
The cycling event is approximately 1,100km in length and will take place from March 21 to March 26, 2022.
For more information, visit http://tourdeoroc.bike/.
Mudgee Classic 2022
Back for a second year, the Mudgee Classic will return on April 30, 2022.
The event will feature three courses:
- The Maxi Classic (170 kilometres)
- The Challenge Classic (120 kilometres)
- The Social Classic (35 kilometres)
- Saturday, 30 April 2022, 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Sunday, 1 May 2022, 9:00am - 4:00pm
For more information, click here.
Guided kayak tours
Are you looking to get out in nature?
Southern Cross Kayaking offer a two and a half hour tour through Wollemi National Park that gives attendees an up close and personal look at the landscape while learning about the area's cultural history and environmental significance.
With no experience necessary, the activity is available for people aged 12 years and over. Equipment is included as part of the cost.
- When: Twilight Tours - Friday evenings, every weekend from 9am to 11:30am
- Where: Wollemi National Park
- Cost: $70
- Tickets: Click here
- Contact: 0439 936 480
Following an extended closure during the the latest regional lockdown, Mudgee Fine Foods Inc. are thrilled to announce the reopening of their Mudgee Farmers' Market and Makers' Market - and the timing could not have been better! Come down and celebrate the season with local fare in Robertson Park next Saturday. Just don't forget to pack a picnic blanket!
Kicking off with their October Farmers' Market, all dates through until the end of the year will remain as follows:
- Saturday, December 18
- Saturday, December 4
Mudgee Anglican Church
With the state's COVID vaccination levels having reached 80 per cent, worshipping can return at Mudgee Anglican Church.
- St John's Mudgee - 10am
- St John's Mudgee - 9am (Note change of time)
- St Luke's Gulgong - 9am
- St Laurence's Kandos - 9am
- St James' Rylstone - 10.30am
Arvo Church is new modern service held at St John's Anglican Church, Mudgee each Sunday at 3pm.
Bible Talks are uploaded weekly to YouTube and can be searched under "Arvo Church Mudgee". They are also available by podcast by the same search name.
A warm welcome is extended to the community to come and join the service which is accessed by going to the website: cudgegongvalleyanglican.church or by phoning 02 6372 1126.
What you can do fully vaccinated
For those who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, you are permitted to do the following:
- Have up to 5 visitors in a home where all adults are vaccinated
- Up to 20 people can gather in outdoor settings
- Up to 50 guests can attend weddings, with dancing permitted and eating and drinking only while seated
- Up to 50 guests can attend funerals, with eating and drinking while seated.
- Churches and places of worship to open subject to 1 person per 4sqm rule, with no singing.
- Major recreation outdoor facilities including stadiums, racecourses, theme parks and zoos can reopen with 1 person per 4sqm, capped at 5000 people.
- Up to 500 people can attend ticketed and seated outdoor events.
- Indoor entertainment and information facilities including cinemas, theatres, music halls, museums and galleries can reopen with 1 person per 4sqm or 75% fixed seated capacity.
Hospitality, gyms, retail stores:
- Hospitality venues can reopen subject to 1 person per 4sqm inside and 1 person per 2sqm outside, with standing while drinking permitted outside.
- Retail stores can reopen under the 1 person per 4sqm rule (unvaccinated people will continue to only be able to access critical retail).
- Personal services such as hairdressers and nail salons can open with 1 person per 4sqm, capped at 5 clients per premises.
- Gyms and indoor recreation facilities can open under the 1 person per 4sqm rule and can offer classes for up to 20 people.
- Sporting facilities including swimming pools can reopen.
- Domestic travel, including trips to regional NSW, will be permitted.
- Caravan parks and camping grounds can open.
- Carpooling will be permitted.
- Masks will remain mandatory for all indoor public venues, including public transport, front-of-house hospitality, retail and business premises, on planes and at airports.
- Only hospitality staff will be required to wear a mask when outdoors.
- Children aged under 12 will not need to wear a mask indoors.
This information was published by the NSW Government.
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can continue to access our trusted content: