If you would like to promote your event, send us an email.
Guided kayak tours
Are you looking to get out in nature?
Southern Cross Kayaking offer a two and a half hour tour through Wollemi National Park that gives attendees an up close and personal look at the landscape while learning about the area's cultural history and environmental significance.
With no experience necessary, the activity is available for people aged 12 years and over. Equipment is included as part of the cost.
- When: Twilight Tours - Friday evenings, every weekend from 9am to 11:30am
- Where: Wollemi National Park
- Cost: $70
- Tickets: Click here
- Contact: 0439 936 480
Mudgee Farmers' Markets
Following an extended closure during the the latest regional lockdown, Mudgee Fine Foods Inc. are thrilled to announce the reopening of their Mudgee Farmers' Market and Makers' Market - and the timing could not have been better! Come down and celebrate the season with local fare in Robertson Park next Saturday. Just don't forget to pack a picnic blanket!
Kicking off with their October Farmers' Market, all dates through until the end of the year will remain as follows:
- Saturday, November 20
- Saturday, December 18
- Sunday, November 7
- Saturday, December 4
Mudgee Anglican Church
With the state's COVID vaccination levels having reached 80 per cent, worshipping can return at Mudgee Anglican Church.
- St John's Mudgee - 10am
- St John's Mudgee - 9am (Note change of time)
- St Luke's Gulgong - 9am
- St Laurence's Kandos - 9am
- St James' Rylstone - 10.30am
Arvo Church is new modern service held at St John's Anglican Church, Mudgee each Sunday at 3pm.
Bible Talks are uploaded weekly to YouTube and can be searched under "Arvo Church Mudgee". They are also available by podcast by the same search name.
A warm welcome is extended to the community to come and join the service which is accessed by going to the website: cudgegongvalleyanglican.church or by phoning 02 6372 1126.
Gnocchi cooking class
Looking to learn some more skills in the kitchen? The Little Cooking School's upcoming gnocchi cooking class is for you.
In an informal, relaxed environment, students will learn and serve potato dumplings three ways which will be accompanied by 'zingy' salads before class ends with a lemon tart.
Bookings are essential, and all materials, ingredients and local wine is included.
- When: Saturday, October 30 from 11am to 2pm
- Where: The Little Cooking School, 6 Henry Lawson Drive, Mudgee
- Cost: $110
- Tickets: Click here
- Contact: 0400 417 711
Mudgee U3A AGM
The Mudgee U3A AGM will be on October 30 at the Mudgee Baptist church Bruce Road Mudgee at 10am.
Kidney Kar Rally 2021 - Mudgee to Young
Do you like long distance car rides? This may be for you.
The Kidney Kar Rally will take place from October 23 to October 29 starting in Mudgee, taking participants through to Young.
The event, based off of 20th century Australian rallies, helps support kids and young people affected by kidney disease.
To register or to donate, visit www.kidneykarrally.org.au
Bathurst Art Fair
The Bathurst Art Fair is set to go digital this year, with a feast of artwork by regional artists presented in an online display this November.
Artists from across the region including Mudgee have entered works.
All artworks will be available for purchase online with prices suitable for a range of budgets.
- When: November 1 to November 30
- Where: Online at Bathurst Regional Art Gallery
- Costs: 1 artwork - $15, 2 artworks - $25 (members), 1 artwork - $20, 2 artworks - $30 (non-members)
- Contact: 6333 6555
Paint + Sip: Colourful Cow
Learn how to paint a 'colourful cow' in a relaxing environment with Art by You.
Students will learn painting techniques from an experienced artist, all while enjoying a delicious Alby & Esthers afternoon tea.
- When: Saturday, November 6 from 1.30pm to 3.30pm
- Where: Alby & Esthers, 61 Market Street Mudgee
- Cost: $65 to $180
- Tickets: Click here
- Contact: 0431 838 702
Sculptures in the Garden
Sculptures in the Garden will return on November 6, 2021 for the 11th year.
The outdoor annual event showcases sculptures from emerging and established artists, and exists as a 'must-attend' event for locals and tourists.
- Dates: Saturday, 6 November 2021, 10:00am - 4:00pm, Sunday, 7 November 2021, 10:00am - 4:00pm, Monday, 8 November 2021, 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Location: 122 Strikes Lane, Eurunderee, Mudgee
- Contact: 6373 3856
- Cost: $5
The Mudgee Cup is the premier race meet in the local race calendar.
The event is scheduled for December 3.
Further information will be provided closure to the date.
Melinda Schneider LOVE SONGS
Melinda Schneider will perform her two hour production, LOVE SONGS featuring some of her hit tunes and all-time favourite songs from fellow artists.
- When: February 5, 2022 from 7.30pm to 9.30pm
- Where: Prince of Wales Opera House, Gulgong,
- Cost: $60
- Tickets: 123tix.com.au.
People Leadership Series
Business Mudgee and Pearl Daly-Swords of the Centre for Executive Development (CED) will host a People Leadership series.
The two hour workshop will focus on mindset, tools, skillset and business topics.
- Event dates: February 9, March 16, April 6, May 4, May 18 from 12pm to 2pm
- Cost: $250 each course
- Tickets: 123tix.com.au
Tour de OROC 2021
Tour de OROC 2021 is a biennial charity event, raising funds for the Macquarie Home Stay patient accommodation facility.
The cycling event is approximately 1,100km in length and will take place from March 21 to March 26, 2022.
For more information, visit http://tourdeoroc.bike/.
Mudgee Classic 2022
Back for a second year, the Mudgee Classic will return on April 30, 2022.
The event will feature three courses:
- The Maxi Classic (170 kilometres)
- The Challenge Classic (120 kilometres)
- The Social Classic (35 kilometres)
- Saturday, 30 April 2022, 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Sunday, 1 May 2022, 9:00am - 4:00pm
What you can do fully vaccinated
For those who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, you are permitted to do the following:
- Have up to 5 visitors in a home where all adults are vaccinated
- Up to 20 people can gather in outdoor settings
- Up to 50 guests can attend weddings, with dancing permitted and eating and drinking only while seated
- Up to 50 guests can attend funerals, with eating and drinking while seated.
- Churches and places of worship to open subject to 1 person per 4sqm rule, with no singing.
- Major recreation outdoor facilities including stadiums, racecourses, theme parks and zoos can reopen with 1 person per 4sqm, capped at 5000 people.
- Up to 500 people can attend ticketed and seated outdoor events.
- Indoor entertainment and information facilities including cinemas, theatres, music halls, museums and galleries can reopen with 1 person per 4sqm or 75% fixed seated capacity.
Hospitality, gyms, retail stores:
- Hospitality venues can reopen subject to 1 person per 4sqm inside and 1 person per 2sqm outside, with standing while drinking permitted outside.
- Retail stores can reopen under the 1 person per 4sqm rule (unvaccinated people will continue to only be able to access critical retail).
- Personal services such as hairdressers and nail salons can open with 1 person per 4sqm, capped at 5 clients per premises.
- Gyms and indoor recreation facilities can open under the 1 person per 4sqm rule and can offer classes for up to 20 people.
- Sporting facilities including swimming pools can reopen.
- Domestic travel, including trips to regional NSW, will be permitted.
- Caravan parks and camping grounds can open.
- Carpooling will be permitted.
- Masks will remain mandatory for all indoor public venues, including public transport, front-of-house hospitality, retail and business premises, on planes and at airports.
- Only hospitality staff will be required to wear a mask when outdoors.
- Children aged under 12 will not need to wear a mask indoors.
This information was published by the NSW Government.
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can continue to access our trusted content: