Police from the Mudgee Crime Management Unit, General Duties along with a Drug Detection Dog and handler from the dog Squad carried out an operation in Mudgee and Gulgong on Friday, September 8.
A number of licensed premises were visited by Drug Detection Dog Yorky during the operation. He also made patrols of streets within the CBD and assisted with several vehicle searches.
Police thanked staff and patrons, “for their co-operation as well as the positive comments”.
- 47 year old West Pymble man: found in possession of cannabis, MDMA.
- 20 year old Erskine Park man: found to possess an LSD patch, cannabis, psilocybin (magic mushrooms) and a bong. He also recorded a positive roadside drug test for cannabis.
- 28 year old Mudgee man stopped on Robertson Road, returned a positive result to methamphetamine.
- 63 year old Mudgee man stopped on Douro Street, returned a positive result to methamphetamine.
- 39 year old woman stopped on Gladstone Street recorded a positive roadside breath test of 0.175.
- 20 year old Mudgee man: arrested and charged after being found to have an outstanding warrant for a breach of bond.
- 31 year old Mudgee woman: positive alcohol reading of 0.135.
- 40 year old Mudgee man: located with steroids in his possession.