Preparation: 15 mins
Cooking: 15 mins
Ingredients for four
- 4 porterhouse steaks, fat trimmed
- 200g green beans, trimmed
- 200g punnet grape tomatoes, halved lengthways
- 4 eggs
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved and sliced
- 1 baby cos lettuce, washed and spun dry
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp each red and white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp chives, finely chopped, plus extra to serve
- Place steaks on a plate.
- Combine basting sauce ingredients with 1 tbsp olive oil in a small bowl and brush onto both sides of the steak.
- Preheat a BBQ to hot and cook steak for 3 minutes each side, rest and slice.
- Place green beans in a medium bowl and pour over boiling water, allow to sit for 3-4 minutes until cooked but still a little crisp, then drain and refresh in iced water.
- Place eggs in a small saucepan and cover with cold water, bring to the boil then lower heat and simmer for 6-8 minutes. Drain and cover with cold water. Peel and quarter.
- Combine vinaigrette.
- Assemble salad ingredients. Top with beef and eggs. Pour over vinaigrette.
This advertising feature is sponsored by the following business. Click the link to learn more: