Throughout the Old Time Street View series we've delved into the Mudgee Historical Society archives to show locations that have changed significantly.
But many have gone through multiple phases, here are some.
And remember that we welcome submissions to the 'Old Time Street View' series, via facebook.com/mudgeeguardian.
READ MORE LOCAL HISTORY HERE:
- Just like Street View only older, part-one
- Old Time Street View part-two, changing industrial locations and more
- Old Time Street View part-three, schools, servos and re-purposed sites
- Old Time Street View part-four, more bygone industry, photos from on high
- Old Time Street View part-five, butchers, bakers, Odd Fellows, and more
- Sir John Robertson, the premier and the park that bears his name
- The old, old Mudgee Hospital