Thanks to Mudgee Guardian reader Jess Dryburgh, who passed on a collection of historical photos from around the region that she'd been holding onto ever since her and her mother were handed some at a Field Days event some years ago.
And don't forget, if you love old pictures of the local area you can delve into the Mudgee Historical Society archives now that the Museum is open again.
READ THE EARLIER INSTALLMENTS HERE:
- Just like Street View only older, part-one
- Old Time Street View part-two, changing industrial locations and more
- Old Time Street View part-three, schools, servos and re-purposed sites
- Old Time Street View part-four, more bygone industry, photos from on high
- Old Time Street View part-five, butchers, bakers, Odd Fellows, and more
- Old Time Street View redux, because some places have had many faces